Tuesday 29 December 2009

What's it all about?

 
I enjoy taking photographs. Technically I know very little about it. I hardly know my ISO from my aperture. Aesthetically I don't know much either though I try my best when it comes to composition. So this is a journey for me to try in an untutored way to get a bit more from my photography.

I am going to take at least one photo a day for 365 days starting from 1 Jan 2010 and post them on here. No doubt there will be some cliches, some boring photos but hopefully one or two that will be interesting and inspired.

I hope that you will join me on this journey and I welcome all your comments, good, bad or indifferent.

Here goes!

John

The photo at the top of this post is one that I took at Tatton Park in Cheshire a week or so ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment