Wednesday 30 December 2009

D Day minus 2



With two days to go until I start my 365 project I thought I would do a test run. Today's photo is an interior shot of Central Arcade in Newcastle. 

When I told SLD about this blog she asked me if it was going to contain any text or would it simply be a series of photographs. At the time I wasn't sure but I have now decided that I will add some text, perhaps not every day but most days. From that you may learn a little about the photos and also a little about me. 









And here is another photo from my archives:  This one was taken on 27 Dec 2008 at West Kirby. SLD and I had just walked to Hilbre where we had enjoyed a picnic and a tot from the flask. On our return there was a lovely sunset and this group of three figures were on the landing stage on the Marine Lake. SLD calls it my iconic silhouette shot. She very kindly had it framed with two other photos, one taken the same day of the sun setting over the Welsh hills and one which she had taken of Antony Gormley's Another Place sculpture at Crosby.




No comments:

Post a Comment